Monday to Friday,
19 to 23 April 2021
Email registration form to email@example.com
9am – 5pm
One week before course date.
Virtual training via Zoom / MS Team
AAIS Member: S$2,270/pax
(excl. prevailing GST)
|About the Course:|
|Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system audits to the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011.
This course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an energy management system. You’ll be guided through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
Working with our professional tutors, you will learn to manage audit teams as well as the entire energy management system audit process.
Hands-on training gives you practical expertise that can be applied to your role as soon as you complete the course. Walk away with the ability to deliver an excellent audit and energy management system to ISO 50001 standards.
Course No A17583 Certified by IRCA
|Who Should Attend?|
|– Energy Managers
– Compliance Managers
– Management representatives
– Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO 50001:2011
|– Scope, plan, manage and lead the audit team through an audit process
– Take the lead on reporting, corrective action and continuing improvement
– Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an audit
– Manage audit communications and interviews
– Conduct opening, closing and follow-up audit meetings
– Share knowledge and build understanding of ISO 50001
– Learn how to integrate ISO 50001 with other management systems
– Gain confidence to take your auditing skills to lead auditor level
|What are the benefits:
– Benefit from lead auditing expertise in your organisation
– Be confident your energy management systems are effective
– Be better prepared for third party audits of your organization
– Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
– Save resources by integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems
– Conduct third party audits of client organizations
|*Note: AAIS reserves the right to adjust the course pricing and to re-schedule or cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances, course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.|
|Jointly Organised By:|