– a collaboration to nurture aerospace quality professionals
1st Intake scheduled to start from
27 August 2020 *updated*
167 hours (3 to 5 months)
Email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday & Thursday evenings, and Saturdays
14 August 2020
(S$200 discount for registrations received by closing date)
No.1 Sophia Road
#05-06/07 Peace Centre
AAIS Member: S$4,725.12/pax
Registration fee of S$17.12 and Exam & Certification fee of S$214 apply
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
|This course aims to equip participants with a complete set of tools and techniques for control and improvement of product quality, reliability and safety for application within the aerospace industry.
It covers aspects pertaining to the implementation of an effective quality control system as well as experimental design for investigation and quality improvement. This course will also cover management planning, inspection and testing to achieve reliable, maintainable and safe products to customer specifications and requirements.
Who Should Attend?
|Engineers or Managers and those participants who intend to acquire knowledge in quality assurance and statistical methods to improve product quality, diagnose and solve various industrial quality problems for overall improvement of the quality systems.
PDF Materials (exclude Aerospace Standards) will be provided prior to the start of every module, participants are required to bring along their laptops for every class.
Participants will have a fundamental understanding of:-
– Quality principles, quality systems, aerospace standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction,
– Basic understanding of the audit process in the aerospace environment including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up supplier relations and performance,
– Leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems and professional ethics,
– Develop and implement aerospace quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving,
– Knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling, systems design, assessment tools and reporting,
– Through understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques,
– Statistical principles to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvement.
|*Note: AAIS and SQI reserves the right to adjust the course pricing and to re-schedule or cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances, course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.|
|Jointly Organised By:|