The Singapore Aerospace Quality Group (SAQG) by AAIS was pleased to support the hybrid Asia-Pacific Aerospace Quality Group (APAQG) Council Meeting – Spring 2023 in Singapore from 8 to 10 March 2023. We were delighted to welcome APAQG members from China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
This was the first APAQG meeting and Supplier Forum with an in-person session since the pandemic. Close to 70 aerospace quality engineers/managers and certification body representatives took the opportunity to discuss the latest 91XX updates, changes, and resources while networking with counterparts from across the region.
We express our gratitude to the various APAQG sector lead and program leads for sharing their expertise at the Supplier Forum organised by APAQG and SAQG on 10 March 2023:
- Mr Suguru Watanabe, APAQG Sector Leader
- Mr Tatsuya Shirai, Manager Quality Planning Section, Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Mr Hiroshi Shuto, Manager Quality Department, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Mr Zuozheng Lou, Business Management System Manager, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC)
- Mr Mani Rathinam Rajamani, Manager – Corporate Quality Engineering, TATA Advanced Systems Ltd
- Mr Jun Nishiguchi, Quality Manager, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of our growing network of aerospace quality professionals.