Monday to Thursday,
6 to 9 July 2020
Email registration form to email@example.com
9am – 5pm
Two weeks before course date.
690 West Camp Road
#08-13 JTC Aviation Two
Seletar Aerospace Park
AAIS Member: S$2,480/pax
(excl. prevailing GST)
About the Course:
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the basic skills and knowledge to conduct quality & audit management processes.
The theoretical elements of this course will be taught by instructor presentation and teaching strategies that meet the training needs. The use of case study and role-play will greatly enhance participants understanding.
On completion of the training, participants will be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of and competence in quality & audit management processes.
Who Should Attend?
|This training course is aimed at personnel involved with the development and delivery of quality systems & audit management process and procedures under the compliance of NAA requirements.
By the end of this 4-day course, participants will be able to:
– Define Quality;
– Explain the difference between Quality Control & Quality Assurance;
– Describe Quality Management;
– Describe the Eight Fundamentals of Quality;
– Discuss the general characteristics of process management;
– Define the Total Quality Management (TQM) approach;
– Discuss the cost characteristics of Quality;
– Apply the Quality System in terms of Regulatory Scope (Continuing Airworthiness & Aircraft Maintenance Management);
– Development of Continuing Airworthiness Quality Policy;
– Develop Quality Plans/programmes;
– Quality Documentation;
– Define Accountability, Responsibility & Commitment;
– Determining Auditor Competencies;
– State the features, benefits & requirements of an effective quality manual;
– Implement compliance monitoring principles and practice;
– Implementing effective audit planning & techniques involved.
|About the Instructor:
Mr Rustom Sutaria
A seasoned aviation professional with a track record in technical services functions and aviation training services from within the arenas of Quality, Safety & Airworthiness.
Engaged by a portfolio of high profile aviation clients ranging from leading aviation training businesses, general aviation, major blue-chip international companies, aircraft operators, major international airlines & airports.
|*Note: AAIS reserves the right to adjust the course pricing and to re-schedule or cancel any course due to unforeseen circumstances, course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.|