Thursday & Friday,
31 October & 1 November 2019 *revised dates*
Thursday & Friday,
16 & 17 January 2020
Email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
9am – 5pm
One week before course date.
690 West Camp Road
#08-08 JTC Aviation Two
Seletar Aerospace Park
(excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Save on fees by using e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 3
About the Course:
|“AS 9120 Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors” is an aerospace standard based on ISO 9001:2015 and adds specific requirements that are relevant for stockist or distributors for the aerospace industry.
AS 9120 provides suppliers with a comprehensive quality system focused on areas directly impacting product safety and reliability. This standard addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability of records. AS 9120 would be applicable for organisations that resell, distribute, and warehouse parts found in aircraft and other aerospace components. The standard is not applicable to value-added distributors due to customer-product changes nor is it intended for organisations that rework or repair products.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality professionals
- Internal audit program auditors
- Management representatives
- Companies seeking AS 9100 certification
- Those responsible for implementing AS 9100 into an organisation
- Provide auditors with a full understanding of the global aerospace standard and the skills to undertake effective audits within their organisation based on AS 9120:2016 (Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors)
- Learn the same auditing methods and process that the certification body auditors use (AS 9101 Rev E – QMS Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organisations) to ensure preparation of certification audits
- Provides comprehensive instruction on auditing aerospace quality management systems and follows the basic process of an internal audit of an aerospace manufacturing facility, from audit preparation and completion through the corrective action process
|About the Trainer:
Mr Sean Seah
MBA (Total Quality Management) – Leicester University
• More than 25 years of QMS experience
• AS9100 / AS9120 Consultant & Trainer with track records for more than 30 companies
• Registered Aerospace Lead Auditor (IRCA)
• Registered QMS Principal Auditor (IRCA)
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ)
• Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (ASQ)
• Certified Productivity Practitioner (CPP – SPA)
• ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
• ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems
• ISO45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
• Singapore Quality Class (SQC)
• People Developer (PD)
• Innovation Class (IClass)
|*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.