Thursday & Friday,
19 & 20 April 2018
Thursday & Friday,
26 & 27 July 2018
Email registration form to email@example.com
9am – 5pm
One week before course date.
690 West Camp Road
#08-08 JTC Aviation Two
Seletar Aerospace Park
(excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Save on fees by using e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 3
About the Course:
|“AS 9120 Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors” is an aerospace standard based on ISO 9001:2015 and adds specific requirements that are relevant for stockist or distributors for the aerospace industry.
AS 9120 provides suppliers with a comprehensive quality system focused on areas directly impacting product safety and reliability. This standard addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability of records. AS 9120 would be applicable for organisations that resell, distribute, and warehouse parts found in aircraft and other aerospace components. The standard is not applicable to value-added distributors due to customer-product changes nor is it intended for organisations that rework or repair products.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality professionals
- Internal audit program auditors
- Management representatives
- Companies seeking AS 9100 certification
- Those responsible for implementing AS 9100 into an organisation
- Provide auditors with a full understanding of the global aerospace standard and the skills to undertake effective audits within their organisation based on AS 9120:2016 (Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors)
- Learn the same auditing methods and process that the certification body auditors use (AS 9101 Rev E – QMS Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organisations) to ensure preparation of certification audits
- Provides comprehensive instruction on auditing aerospace quality management systems and follows the basic process of an internal audit of an aerospace manufacturing facility, from audit preparation and completion through the corrective action process
|About the Trainer:
Mr Sean Seah
– 13 years of QMS experience
– AS 9100 & AS 9120 consultancy and training track records for more than 20 companies
– Registered Lead Auditor
– Certified Manager of Quality / Organisational Excellence
– Registered Associate Environmental Auditor
– Associate of the Institute of Quality Assurance
– Internal Auditor – ISO/TS 16949:2002
– Certified Productivity Practitioner
– Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
– Singapore Service Class Consultant
– Pro-Family Business Consultant
– Practising Management Consultant (PMC)
– QMS2008 Principal Auditor
|*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.