MRO Asia-Pacific Virtual – 22 to 24 September 2020
September 22 - September 24
Aviation Week’s annual MRO Asia-Pacific exhibition and conference is going virtual this year! To be held from 22 to 24 September, the theme for this year’s event is “Overcoming Unprecedented Change and the Challenge of What Lies Ahead”.
Join influential members of the aviation MRO industry, locally and globally, to discuss the challenges and changes that have impacted the airlines and MROs in the last 8 months. Visit the virtual exhibition booths and participate in the conference to discover new products and innovations, connect with and source new and existing business partners, and share knowledge and best practices.
Take part in discussions on:
- COVID-19 Crisis – What is the latest? How long will this go on? How will operators recover?
- Where is the Asia-Pacific region in terms of industry recovery?
- Where will the Asia-Pacific region be in terms of industry recovery in September? ·
- Survival strategies for smaller MRO’s and third-party MRO services·
- Workforce furloughs, layoffs, shop closings·
- Economic relief for airlines, MROs, suppliers·
- Need for used serviceable material will skyrocket. This will cut into new parts providers’ sales on certain platforms—such as the Boeing 737NG, Airbus A320ceo and Boeing 767s—all of which figure to see a jump in retirements but still have their places in the global fleet.·
- Consolidations and M&A