- This event has passed.
B2B Meetings at the Singapore Pavilion – Singapore Airshow 2020
February 11 @ 9:30 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm
In conjunction with Singapore Airshow 2020, AAIS will be organising Business-to-Business (B2B) Meetings from 11 to 14 February 2020. Meeting spaces will be made available in the Singapore Pavilion (Booth B01) for Singapore Pavilion exhibitors and AAIS member companies to discuss opportunities with overseas aerospace and aviation businesses.
Seize this opportunity to connect with companies from Japan, France, Australia and others, and explore potential collaboration or business ventures! See more information and participation details below!
|30 December 2019 –
16 January 2020
|1) SIGN UP AND COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE|
|20 January 2020 –
6 February 2020
|2) CONNECT WITH COMPANIES AND SCHEDULE YOUR B2B MEETINGS
Note: Participants will only be allowed to start scheduling meetings from 20 January 2020 – after all participant profiles are uploaded/completed.
|7 February 2020||3) VIEW YOUR SCHEDULED MEETINGS
AAIS will be sending you a custom agenda with all your confirmed B2B meetings between 11 to 14 February.
|11 – 14 February 2020||4) ATTEND B2B MEETINGS AT THE SINGAPORE AIRSHOW
Kindly ensure that you possess a valid Trade Pass to be allowed entry into the Airshow grounds.
1) SIGN UP
- Sign up at the following link:
- Use your email and password to login to the B2B platform:
- Click on “My Profile”, select “Edit” and complete your company profile and personal profile. Remember to click on “Save” when you’re done!
- Go to “My Agenda” to schedule your availability. Please click on “set to unavailable” to block the time slots when you do NOT wish to have B2B meetings.
- Click on “Attendees” tab to view all participating companies. Use the “Search” function to find companies with specific competencies/ sub-sectors, or select specific categories under “What we have to offer”.
- Click on the company/organisation you would like to set up a meeting with and select a representative you would like to meet.
- View his/her details and agenda, and click “Request a meeting” at your desired timeslot.
- Click on “Send request”. The representative will automatically receive an email to inform him/her to accept/reject or reschedule the meeting.
- Click on “My Pitch and Match” tab to see a summary of meeting requests. You may accept a meeting or reschedule. You can also see an overview of your requested meetings and confirmed meetings under the “My Agenda” tab.
For more details on how to schedule your desired meetings, please download the Guide here.
We look forward to facilitating fruitful meetings for you at the upcoming Singapore Airshow!
Should you have any difficulties or require further clarification, please contact Liza Hamid (DID: 6922 1772, Email: email@example.com) or Ann Majid (DID: 6922 1781, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)