International AeroPartners Group
The International AeroPartners (IAP) Group is a new initiative by the AAIS, created to bring together overseas-based aerospace companies to share their capabilities and exchange good practices with Singapore aerospace companies.
Being the No. 1 centre in Asia for aerospace maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, Singapore is well-equipped to meet the demands of aviation-related services from around the world. This is further strengthened with the opening of the Seletar Aerospace Park, which is a dedicated aerospace park that allows companies to reap the benefits of a world-class business infrastructure.
This Group seeks to further extend the AAIS’ services to the regional and international aerospace communities, to support the growth of the aerospace hub in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as to keep partners updated and involved in local developments and events.
Benefits of being our International AeroPartner
Industry Knowledge & Intelligence
- Complimentary subscription to the Association’s AeroSpace Singapore magazine.
- Receive regular circulars on Singapore regulatory updates, industry and business developments.
- Take advantage of us as a one-stop centralised information centre on the Singapore aerospace industry
Marketing & Outreach
- Special invitations to AAIS activities which involve business leaders and Government officials (by invitation only).
- Gain access to business opportunities in the local aerospace industries (through participation in trade shows and exhibitions).
- B2B meeting with Singapore companies.
- Tap into skilled, well-trained and experienced workforce to meet your manpower needs (through recruitment services at the Association, and web portal access to a database of over 4,000 skilled aerospace professionals and job-seekers).
- Preferential advertising rates for the Singapore Aviation Industry Directory, Singapore Aerospace Suppliers’ Directory, as well as AeroSpace Singapore.
- Gain access to a comprehensive pool of locally-based aerospace companies that carry out nose-to-tail MRO services from airframe maintenance, to engine overhaul, to aircraft modifications and conversion, as well as manufacturing companies that produce engine gears, valves and galley equipment, through networking activities (by invitation only).
- Develop and maintain partnerships with local government organisations and local stakeholders in identifying solutions through the Association’s regular dialogue sessions.
Capability Development & Support
- Opportunity to participate in local workshops/seminars with local and foreign best-in-class providers, which include AS Awareness, Nadcap training and more.
- Enjoy consultancy services at a preferential rate, offered by the Association in areas such as ISO and AS Certification, LEAN and ERP health checks and detailed consultancy, customised training and much more.
Participation is on a yearly basis with the entrance fee at S$2,000 and the annual fee at S$2,500. (Subject to prevailing GST rates. Only open to non-Singapore registered entities.)