Monday & Tuesday,
19 & 20 November 2018
Email registration form to email@example.com
9am – 5pm
One week before course date.
690 West Camp Road
#08-08 JTC Aviation Two
Seletar Aerospace Park
(Participants are required to cover any bank charges and taxes.)
AAIS Members: Save on fees by using e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 1
About the Course:
|This course is designed to provide a complete overview of Nadcap requirements related to the Non-Destructive Testing audit and is conducted by experienced instructors. All instructors are experts in Nadcap Non-Destructive Testing requirements. An important aspect of the course is the opportunity to ask questions, at any time and on any subject related to Nadcap Non-Destructive Testing audits.
The course will always address the current version of each checklist. Where revisions have been confirmed but not yet implemented the instructor will describe and clarify any significant changes.
Who Should Attend?
|Anyone involved with Non-Destructive Testing audits who is:
- Already familiar with the general Nadcap process and is looking to obtain their first Non-Destructive Testing Nadcap accreditation
- Already accredited for Non-Destructive Testing and wishes to improve their audit performance
- New to Nadcap and will be responsible for managing or directly supporting Nadcap Non-Destructive Testing audits
- Responsible for the general oversight of Nadcap audits and needs to understand what should be happening
- Potentially taking over direct liaison responsibilities in companies with experience of Nadcap and wants to confirm their understanding
- During an Audit
– Describes what happens during a Nadcap audit.
- Review of Checklist/Checklist Supplements
– Clarifies the requirements of each section of the checklists, down to individual questions where appropriate. includes information on frequently found problems as well as explanations of current requirements and interpretations from the Nadcap Non-Destructive Testing Task Group.
- Preparation for an audit
– Describes the planning needed during the six months before the audit. Includes details of actions that must be taken, such as completing a pre-audit and sending advanced information to the auditor.
- Nonconformance Reports (NCRs)
– Examples and Responses
- Top NCRs for AC7114
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a certificate of attendance from PRI.
|About the Instructor:
Mr Godfrey Hands, PRI Instructor
Godfrey is an expert in the field of NDT, his experiences include:
- Certification status include ASNT Level III UT, PT, MT & ET since 1991
- More than 45 years of experience in NDT for various organisations
- Previous experience as Responsible Level 3
- Member of the British Institute for NDT and ASNT
- Research and Development activities (NDT related) on Automotive, Petrochemical, Military and Aerospace applications
- Experienced Nadcap NDT Auditor and Instructor
|*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.
|Jointly Organised By: