The theme for this K|O|P|I Talk centred around enhancing Safety and Quality in organisations with the use of government assistance schemes.
Details of the following schemes were shared at the session:
– Aerospace Certification Enhancement Scheme
– Risk Management Assistant Fund
– Business Continuity Management Funding
– Place and Train Programme for Aerospace Technicians
– Master Technicians for Aerospace
The National Aerospace & Defense Contractors Accreditation Programme (Nadcap), which is administered by the Performance Review Institute (PRI), was also introduced to the participants. The AAIS is the representative of PRI in Singapore.
The Talk concluded with an interesting Q&A session.