- This event has passed.
Aerospace, Aviation & Travel Technology Visit to Ireland
April 23 - April 25
Leveraging The Irish Advantage for World Class solutions
Ireland’s aviation industry today compromises over 230 companies employing a highly skilled workforce.
Supported by a strong ecosystem which includes aircraft maintenance and overhaul centres specialising in airframes, aero engines, APUs landing gear, inventory and cabin interiors. Other dominant sectors include leasing and financial services, airports, research and development.
Key competencies include testing, design, electronics, avionics, manufacture and supply of equipment and components as well as the provision of a wide range of consultancy, training, software development and validation, human resource and maintenance services.
Working with Enterprise Ireland in Singapore, this business mission will bring identified Singapore aerospace companies to Dublin, Ireland to connect with Irish partners and suppliers.
Day 1 – Monday, 23 April
▪ Overview of the Irish Aviation Industry
▪ One to One meetings across three core areas – MRO, Training & Recruitment and Travel Technologies.
▪ Evening: Informal Welcome Dinner
Day 2 – Tuesday, 24 April
▪ Showcase of Irish Aviation Innovation, supported by Site Visits
Day 3 – Wednesday, 25 April
▪ Routes to Growth Asia Pacific Conference
➢ Connected Airline, Connected Crew
➢ The Sky’s the Limit – How far will airlines go to personalize passenger
▪ Evening: Networking Dinner & Drinks
Day 4 – Thursday, 26 April (Optional)
▪ One to One meetings and Site Visits