- This event has passed.
The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS)
March 26, 2018 - March 29, 2018
The 4th Singapore Aviation Safety Seminar (SASS), jointly organised by Flight Safety Foundation and the Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA) and supported by Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore), is an annual safety seminar designed to provide a platform for aviation professionals to share the latest safety challenges, issues, developments and initiatives to raise the safety standards in the Asia Pacific region.
SASS 2018 Highlights:
Keynote address by Mr Arun Mishra, Regional Director, ICAO Asia & Pacific Office
Engage in discussions on key topics such as:
- Safety Performance
- New Generation Cockpit Avionics
- Risk Management – LOC-I and Runway Occurrences
- Lessons Learnt from Aircraft Investigations
- Maintenance Line Operations Safety Assessments
- New Materials, New Repairs
- Breakthroughs in Manufacturing
- Change Management: Aircraft Maintenance Activities
To find out more or to register for the event, please visit the SAA event website at this link.