ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
March 5 @ 9:00 am - March 9 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 5, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on March 5, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on April 2, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on May 7, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on June 4, 2018 at 9:00am
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits, in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’. Using a stepby-step approach, you’ll learn the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management system audit.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification
Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have a prior review of the ISO 14001 standard and internal audit experience is strongly recommended for this course. It is advisable that delegates have either attended an internal auditor course, or had experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
S$1,990/pax (excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Make use of your e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 4
One week before course date.
*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.