OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Training
February 19 @ 9:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 19, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on March 12, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on April 16, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on May 14, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on June 18, 2018 at 9:00am
A BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System can pave the way for optimum working conditions across your organisation. An effective health and safety management is achieved when the system’s performance is monitored and audited. To do this well, in-depth knowledge of the BS OHSAS 18001 series empowers you to understand the principles and processes that can improve process safety, risk management and more.
This five-day course will not only consolidate your knowledge of BS OHSAS 18001, it will also help you understand the standard requirements from an auditor’s point of view. You will get to grips with the principles of health and safety management, learning what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit. You will become confident managing teams of auditors in your organisation or as part of an internal, second party or third party audit.
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor Certification.
Who Should Attend?
- Health & Safety Managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & Safety Consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organisation
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with BS OHSAS 18001
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing to ISO 19011:2011
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
- Build a culture of health and safety awareness in your organisation
- Build employee confidence
You will gain 35 SDU (Safety Development Units) points on completing the course.
Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have a prior review of the BS OHSAS 18001 standard. Internal audit experience is strongly recommended for this course.
S$1,900/pax (excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Make use of your e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 4
One week before course date.
*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements