ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
March 5 @ 9:00 am - March 9 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 5, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on March 5, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on April 2, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on May 7, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on June 4, 2018 at 9:00am
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits, in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone needing to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification
Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have:
- Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
– The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
– The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
– Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000
– The process approach used in quality management
– The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
It is advisable that delegates have either attended an internal auditors course, or had experience with conducting internal or supplier audits
S$1,990/pax (excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Make use of your e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 4
One week before course date.
*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.