- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 + ISO 14001:2015 + OHSAS 18001:2007 QEHS Internal Auditor Training
February 12 @ 9:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 12, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on March 26, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on April 9, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on May 2, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on June 11, 2018 at 9:00am
Achieve operational transparency and excellence across all management systems with our Quality, Environmental, Occupational Healthy & Safety (QEHS) Internal Auditing Course – giving you the ability to audit and control all the three management systems.
You will learn to monitor all systems from Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015), to Occupational Health and Safety (BS OHSAS 18001:2007) at once.
Who Should Attend?
- Those who want to conduct internal audits of their management systems
- Management representatives for Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety Management Systems
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety standards audit
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Increase your professional competencies and gain wide recognition
- Guarantee continuing compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- Ensure employees have Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified internal auditors
- Empower colleagues and build customer confidence
S$1,150/pax (excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Make use of your e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 2
One week before course date.
*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.