ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course
March 1 @ 9:00 am - March 2 @ 5:00 pm
One event on February 12, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on March 1, 2018 at 9:00am
An effective environmental management system (EMS) audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its environmental management system
- Offer confidence to customers and suppliers that a product or service meets environmental regulatory requirements
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Enhance customer satisfaction though effective audit application and commitment to continual improvement
S$800/pax (excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Make use of your e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 2
One week before course date.
*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.