- This event has passed.
ENTERPRISE & ENTREPRENEUR SERIES – Transforming Industries • Creating Value
April 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Enterprise & Entrepreneur Series is an initiative undertaken by The EDB Society in response to the Future Economy Report and Singapore’s aspiration to move towards a value-creating economy. It is co-organised with Singapore Management University SMU and supported by the Economic Development Board. The Series celebrates inspiring entrepreneurs and industry leaders; draws insights on how they respond to disruptive forces that are changing the corporate landscape; and explores how Singapore can exploit opportunities arising from megatrends and growth themes.
The theme for this coming forum is “Advanced Manufacturing and Urban Solutions – Pushing Frontiers“. The session will discuss how Singapore can position itself to meet the challenges and opportunities in Industry 4.0, advanced manufacturing, smart factories, and urban solutions.
The Session which will be moderated by Professor Arnoud De Meyer, President SMU will feature the following panellists:
- Mr Peter Ho, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, HOPE Technik Pte Ltd
- Mr Raimund Klein, Executive Vice President, Digital Factory, Process Industries & Drives, Siemens
- Mr Amos Leong, President & Chief Executive Officer, Univac Group
- Mr Wong Heang Fine, Group Chief Executive Officer, Surbana Jurong Pte Ltd
- Mr Ryoichi Yamaura, Vice President New Solution Business Division, Fujitsu Asia and co-Director Fujitsu-SMU Urban Computing & Engineering Corporate Lab.
The EDB Society has kindly extended up to 10 places for members of the Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore) to attend the forum on a complimentary basis.
Please register your interest to attend by 12 April 2018.