MRO Asia-Pacific 2019
September 24 - September 26
Positioned to be the premier event for airline operators, MROs, manufacturers, suppliers and OEMs, the content delivered at this event will provide a “nose to tail” experience for attendees and establish the conference and exhibition as the leading program for industry professionals. The Exhibition Hall will host more than 5000 attendees and feature 200+ companies displaying their products, solutions and services along with the Singapore pavilion, managed by AAIS.
Singapore Pavilion Exhibitors
- Acme Manufacturing Company Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- ATEQ Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Auxitrol Weston Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Aviation & Electronics Support Pte Ltd
- Ban Chu Leong Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Bollore Logistics Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Control Towers International Pty Ltd
- Coway Engineering & Marketing Pte Ltd
- CW Aero Services Pte. Ltd.
- Dallas Airmotive Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Field International Pte Ltd
- IPECO Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Jet Aviation (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
- Kuehne + Nagel Pte. Ltd.
- Magellan Aviation Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Ontic Engineering and Manufacturing Asia-Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Optomec Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Orapi Applied (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Pattonair Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Prime Aerospace Pte Ltd
- R.I.S.E Aerospace Pte. Ltd.
- Rhinestahl Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Rotomatik (S) Pte Ltd
- Singapore Aero Engine Services Private Limited
- Transfingo Pte. Ltd.
- VBC Pte. Ltd
- Hypercoat Enterprises Pte. Ltd.
The experience of MRO Asia-Pacific stretches beyond the exhibition hall, and into the conference sessions. This is where attendees can strategize innovative solutions. By participating in the conference, attendees have a unique opportunity to be part of the most comprehensive aftermarket discussion in the world.