The Professional Development arm of AAIS offers a spectrum of training and development programmes throughout the year. These range from general / soft-skill to industry-specific certification courses.
AAIS Member companies will be credited with the following computations of e-ATVs each work year. The value of e-ATVs allocated depends on the organisation’s annual AAIS Membership Subscription Fees:
|Annual AAIS Membership Subscription Fee||Value of e-Vouchers|
|S$250||S$1,250 (25 e-ATVs)|
|S$2,500||S$1,250 (25 e-ATVs)|
|S$5,000||S$2,500 (50 e-ATVs)|
|S$7,500||S$3,750 (75 e-ATVs)|
e-ATVs credited to AAIS Members may be used for training programmes from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
Points to note:
- The denomination of e-ATVs will remain unchanged, each having a value of S$50 (non-exchangeable for cash). e-ATVs can only be used for AAIS Training Programmes, unless otherwise stated.
- The value of e-ATVs issued to Members is dependent on the organisation’s annual AAIS Membership Subscription Fees.
- The maximum number of e-ATVs that a member can use for each employee will differ between the various courses.
- The maximum number of e-ATVs allowed for each course is stated under “Fees” in the course outlines.
- The AAIS will track the number of e-ATVs on behalf of all Member Companies. Please contact AAIS (Jen Ng) if you wish to find out your balance of e-ATVs, or require more information about its use.
Company X (entitled to 50 ATVs per year) is sending 2 employees to attend a course priced at S$450/pax.
The course description specifies that up to a maximum of 3 e-ATVs can be used for each employee. ie., Company X is allowed to use up to 6 e-ATVs for its 2 employees. This works out to savings of up to S$300.
Company X can choose to use only 4 e-ATVs for its 2 employees.
This works out to savings of up to S$200.
Do remember to make full use of your e-ATVs this coming year!
If you have any further queries, please contact Jen Ng at 6922 1770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org