Thursday & Friday,
25 & 26 October 2018
Thursday & Friday,
21 & 22 February 2019
Email registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
9am – 5pm
One week before course date.
690 West Camp Road
#08-08 JTC Aviation Two
Seletar Aerospace Park
(excl. prevailing GST)
AAIS Members: Save on fees by using e-ATVs!
Max. no. of e-ATVs per employee: 3
About the Course:
|AS 9100 is an aerospace standard based on the ISO 9001 quality system requirements supplemented with additional quality system requirements established by the aerospace industry.
The intent of AS 9100 is to establish a single quality management system for use within the aerospace industry that is recognised worldwide. The official title of AS 9100 is “AS 9100 Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organisations”.
The industry has moved towards requiring their subcontractors and suppliers to be AS 9100 compliant and/or certified. By becoming registered to AS 9100 or by conforming to the standard, suppliers can gain a competitive advantage and benefit from the improved processes and continuous improvement that is the foundation of ISO 9001 certified Quality Management Systems.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality professionals
- Internal audit program auditors
- Management representatives
- Companies seeking AS 9100 certification
- Those responsible for implementing AS 9100 into an organisation
- Provide auditors with a full understanding of the global aerospace standard and the skills to undertake effective audits within their organisation based on AS 9100 Rev D (Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organisations)
- Learn the same auditing methods and process that the certification body auditors use (AS 9101 Rev D – QMS Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organisations) to ensure preparation of certification audits
- Provides comprehensive instruction on auditing aerospace quality management systems and follows the basic process of an internal audit of an aerospace manufacturing facility, from audit preparation and completion through the corrective action process
|About the Trainer:
Mr Sean Seah
– 13 years of QMS experience
– AS 9100 & AS 9120 consultancy and training track records for more than 20 companies
– Registered Lead Auditor
– Certified Manager of Quality / Organisational Excellence
– Registered Associate Environmental Auditor
– Associate of the Institute of Quality Assurance
– Internal Auditor – ISO/TS 16949:2002
– Certified Productivity Practitioner
– Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
– Singapore Service Class Consultant
– Pro-Family Business Consultant
– Practising Management Consultant (PMC)
– QMS2008 Principal Auditor
|*Note: Course commencement is subject to minimum class size requirements.